Quantum dots, usually a nano particle composed of II Vl or III-V, are smaller than or close to the exciton Bohr radius (not more than 10nm in general diameter), and have obvious quantum effects.
Compared with traditional dye molecules, quantum dots have many advantages:
1. continuous dynamic tracing
2. adjustable emission wavelengths
3. the fluorescence intensity is high and stable
4. wide and continuous excitation spectra
5. simultaneous imaging of multiple targets and multiple targets.
The special optical properties of quantum dots make it very promising in the research of Biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, genomics, proteomics, drug screening, biological macromolecule interaction and so on.
© 2011-2018 Wuhan probiosc co. LTD. Record number：ICP 18010362. 技术支持：汇众网络